Friday 15 November 2013

#2014BloggerChallenge!

AnotherGirlyBlg

Hello!
Today I am excited to announce that I am now a part of the #2014BloggerChallenge! Yay ME!

The #2014BloggerChallenge was created by Gaby from Another Girly Blog! Every month, bloggers who are part of the #2014BloggerChallenge will be required to write two blog posts a month over different topics. The topics are emailed to you before the start of every month, and the posts go up the first week and the third week of that month. This challenge was made to help broaden your blogging outlook, and make you write about things you wouldn't normally blog about.

No matter what your blog topic is, you can be a part of this challenge! This challenge will help you gain traffic, discover new blogs, and meet more people within the blogging community! This sounds like an awesome idea to me, and I am so excited to get started!

If you are interested in becoming a part of the #2014BloggerChallenge all you have to do is contact Gaby at anothergirlyblg@gmail.com and provide your blog URL, email address, and name so she can add you to the list! I hope you guys are interested and become a blogger for the #2014BloggerChallenge!

10 comments:

  1. ive nominated you for the liebster award and have just put the post up on my blog http://spotsandstripes99.blogspot.co.uk/
    katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is exactly what I've been looking for to keep me blogging thorough 2014!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea I think I may email her! Just came from Sisi's blog and followed your lovely blog :) xo

    Cali
    www.calijae.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I would love for you to check out my blog.
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just tagged you to do The lipstick tag. Check out my blog for more details :)

    www.sophalou.blogspot.co.uk

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for co-hosting the "Lovely Thursday" blog hop! I'm already a follower of your lovely blog!
    Angie
    PS – I would also like to invite you to a blog hop called: “The Great Blog Train” currently live on my blog –we are also having a Giveaway this month! Thank you! Great Blog Train

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the challenge! Also thanks for the info, your new follower www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...