Monday 28 October 2013

7 Deadly Sins Link Up!


All you need to do is copy and paste this list, link-up, and have fun finding out others guilty pleasures.  

Seven Great Things In Your Life

One - My Friends and Family Who Are ALWAYS There For Me
Two - My Kittens, Pinecone And Pablo
Three - I'm A Good Graphic Designer For 14
Four - I Save My Money Up... Like A Good Girl LOL
Five - My Blog (Obviously)
Six - I'm Ready For Anything And Everything
Seven -  I Literally Don't Care About What Other People Think Of Me

Seven Things You Lack And Covet

One - Time
Two - My Attention Span When It Comes To School
Three - Sleep
Four - Motivation 
Five - My Own House
Six - Local Friends
Seven -  Patience

Seven Things That Make You Angry

One - Those Slow-Walkers Who Block The Corridor
Two - People Who Never Listen
Three - Bad Drivers
Four - Hurting Yourself
Five - When You Know You're Right But Someone Else Says Your Wrong
Six - Greedy People
Seven -  When You Write A Long Text And Then All You Get Back Is 'K'

Seven Things That You Neglect To Do

One - Brush My Hair
Two - Reply To Texts When I'm In The Middle Of Something Important
Three - Exercise Out Of School (I Have FOUR Lessons Of PE A Week)
Four - Make My Packed Lunch Till Last
Five - Doing Homework Till Last
Six - Replying To Emails
Seven -  Get My Wardrobe Clean

Seven Worldly Material Desires

One - An AMAZING Halloween Costume
Two - Multiple Houses
Three - Getting A Boo-Ti-Ful Mini Cooper! (Though I Can't Drive)
Four - A New Wardrobe
Five - My Blog (Obviously)
Six - Plane Tickets To Hollywood And New York
Seven -  MONEY

Seven Guilty Pleasures

One - McDonalds
Two - Shopping
Three - Twitter
Four - Emailing For 10 Hours Straight
Five - Movie Night When I'm Supposed To Be Doing Homework
Six - Chocolate
Seven -  Texting 


Seven You Love About Love

One - Always Thinking About Someone
Two - Someone To Share Your Worries With
Three - Laughing And Having Fun With Each Other
Four - Dreaming About Your Future Together
Five - Passion
Six - Butterflies
Seven -  Inside Jokes


The Link Up Is Open Till Halloween!





2 comments:

  1. I'm SO lagging on joining this link up. I hope I get a post up in time to link up.
    Emailing for 10 hours straight? Whoa! =0)
    ~Kim
    2justByou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll get your post up in time! It's a BREEZE! If you ask my friends what I'm doing most of the day they will say 'Emailing Me For 10 Hours Straight When I'm Meant To Study!' LOL

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...